Is anyone affected by the blizzard today?

I think there are a few moms in Oklahoma.... anyone heard from them??

Asked by m-avi at 11:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• 12:38pm here and we got bad rain/thunderstorm last night. The snow is almost here. Been watching the radar on my computer.  SW Oklahoma here.

Answer by louise2 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Headed our way by tomorrow am. Not looking forward to it since it's gonna be a mixture. I'd rather all snow- no ice! Stay safe. Hope you are well-stocked & you keep your power. :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• We had it yesterday. I think DH and DS1 shoveled the driveway 4 times, including once last night when I couldn't get my car back into the garage. But 5 it had cleared up enough to go to friends' for dinner as planned. Have about a foot of snow.

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• It's supposed to come some time tomorrow morning. Sounds ugly too - beginning with a rain/sleet/snow mix before turning into all snow. Ugh.

Answer by hootie826 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• We had eight or ten inches yesterday. It's light and powdery, so not too much ice yet.

Answer by Ballad at 1:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• It hit half my state already but where I am it's still iffy. Got rain here but no snow yet...

Answer by 405mom at 1:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• No but it is so windy. I had to clear trash cans and recycle bins out of the street just to get through.

Though I'm guessing if we did get a blizzard it would be a phenomenon.

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• no snow yet. just lots of rain. its supposed to start around 6pm. im not really sure why the OKC news ppl are freaking hasnt been cold enough for any of this snow to really stick or make things hard to drive. its not even gonna drop below freezing here!

Answer by okmanders at 2:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Oddly enough I was a few days ago. I live in pheonix AZ and we actually got snow in scottsdale mesa and parts of pheonix it never snows here. We only got a couple inches but damn

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Well stay safe and warm.

Answer by Dardenella at 5:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2013