SLEIGH RIDING

When it snows do you go sleigh riding with your kids? I don't because I don't know where to go near me. When I was little we used to go by a hill right near our house. What fun.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 3:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• back home in MD when i was younger we used to find big hill and go down em in the snow...

i just moved to GA and appar. it doesnt snow here...lol i anit complaining i hate cold and snow... i do miss it for my son tho... last year he was too little to go out in it...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I tell ya, it look s A LOT different from the top of that hill now than it did when I was a kid......Gulp. I could barely gather enough nerve to send myself down let alone my 4 year old. I'm glad that's over! I have to find a smaller hill lol.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I did when we lived somewhere that got snow.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We did. We would just put my litle one in her inflatable snow tube and slide her down the driveway back and forth to each other. She loved it. Too bad we moved and now where we live it never snows :(
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i lived in the south so i never got the chance to go sleigh riding. :(
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009