Why was my answer reported?

I did not say anything offensive whatsoever. The OP and I did have an inside joke, but I knew she would understand it.

Do people just sit around reporting questions and answers all day or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YUP, they have no lives. Enjoy this post while it lasts, whoever reported your post will report this too . . . it will soon be erased also.
    Anonymous

• If it was something offensive to another person then yea, It may not be offensive to the OP because it's an "inside joke" but you have to think whether it'd be offensive to someone else. I don't know. What was your reply?
    Anonymous

• yea i honestly think they do... someone might have found it offensive...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• There are people on here with huge sticks up their butts and are basically offended by everything and everyone. So yeah, people have nothing better to do.

Anonymous

• oooh anony above me said butt... I am so reporting ... hahaha...

I don't know but I had a rude answer to one of my questions removed by cafemom and I was very stressed that day so I was glad that the other mommas stood up for me and I didn't have to read the "rude" post.
    perhaps the reporter was simply trying to be helpful to the op, and didn't realize it was an inside joke.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I notice that on here you are one of 2 types of people...either starting drama or reporting the drama...LOL I would not worry about it..I have had many many of my answers reported and even deleted..
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009