How is everyones monday going?

Mine is okay not much going on working out at four drawing at seven. How about everyone else?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Getting better I think
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Not much here either. Ran errands this morning. Now I am sitting on my butt watching TV and visiting Cafemom.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• There is a young girl I follow on FB. She is autistic and non verbal. Her name is Carly Fleishmann. Just the other day she did a controlled experiment on autistic kids that wander off. It freaked me to watch how quickly she managed to get so far away. She had people following her so she was safe. But Oh My, she at one point managed to get on a bus headed for down town Toronto as a huge crowd of passengers boarded. A lady gave her chips, but mostly nobody noticed!

She has a website and is documenting it all to help parents answer the questions about the easiness it is for them to wander. I'm not an expert on autism, and didn't know much about it until I started reading her stuff. The experiment ended with her having an episode( forgive my lack of proper words) in the middle of the city twirling around and flapping her arms. Again, nobody did or said anything! Google her. You gotta read it!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• I'm alright. Still need to make dinner, but the laundry is done, so that's a plus.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• I'm recovering from a bad fall and injury, so my day was very boring. Lots of tv and computer time.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• OP- Yes, I got my 1st nasty gram in my inbox today here on CM. I was called the dreaded C word & was told they were gonna run me over. Luckily they don't know where I live, but still. :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Geez, sorry. Glad I saw it before you had to delete. Wish like hell I went to the question you tagged about what not to say....
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Been up since 5am- worked 1/2 day- then came home, got on CM & found my 1st nasty gram in my in box. :( Now it's time for laundry & dinner ideas. I'm thinking soup! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• It's been a productive day. I dropped the kids off, went to the bank, came home and I'm on my fourth load of laundry. Bathrooms and kitchen are clean. House is vacuumed and dusted. I just stopped to have something to eat and then I have to fold some sheets, pick the kids up, and take my oldest son to karate.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• It's been ok. I'm finally feeling more human and probably did way too much. Going to relax while the bread is rising and then make dinner.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2013