diet pills

okay so i know these arent a good way but how much overweight would i have to be to get my doctor to give them to me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Health

• That depends entirely on your doctor. I know ours won't do them, period. DH has tried.

You can google "medical weight loss" for your area and see if something comes up. Insurance likely won't cover it, though.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Not worried about the money at all.. just need a doctor that will prescrib them... i buyed some from mexico but they made my heart go way to fast.. i am overweight for how tall i am but the doctor i use to have told me unless i hit 250 he wont prescribe them..
    Anonymous

• I can help you lose up to 1 lb day...without pills or anything that makes your heart go crazy. See my profile to learn about it. Let me know if you have any questions~
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 5:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• KaceesMom, is this the chocolate? yummm...it seems expensive tho.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009