Baby Face & Hand Wipes?

I saw Johnson & Johnson Hand & Face wipes and Babies R' Us Brand and I am thinking about getting the Babies R Us brand since Johnson & Johnson's soap made my daughter break out. I have been cleaning my baby's face with just water but I am starting to feel like just plain water is not really cleaning her face. She is starting to crawl and she likes to put her hands in her mouth so the face & hand wipes seem very convenient. Also, when people kiss her face, i feel like wiping it with a wet rag at night time and in the morning is not really getting the germs off her. Or does it? Does anybody have any hand & face wipes that work and didn't break their baby out? Oh & my daughter's 6 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• relax
    as long as she isn't in an absolutely filthy environment it is OK
    she doesn't need special cleansers or constant cleaning.
    remember if someone has kissed/ touched her, they have already passed the germs/ infection/ illness. cleaning her up in the evening isn't going to do any good.
    if someone is sick/ dirty etc. tell them no. otherwise youre going to make yourself crazy

first kid?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Also remember that you want her exposed to germs. She will build a strong immunity that way. Otherwise, she will be so sick when she starts preschool. But they sound fine for a quick wipe up. I would probably just use a regular wipe, they just want you to buy more products.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I like warm water on a washcloth- or even breastmilk
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• i used anything unsented and it worked great!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2013