Full moon mess with anyone else's life today?

DD threw a major, full scale, "Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't be in the room with me" temper tantrum this morning. I woke her up at 7, as usual. She is supposed to be at school by 8, but we didn't get there till a little after 9. Her body control wasn't quite up to par, & she's been very "inside herself" today.

It's so weird, her control most definitely waxes & wanes in direct opposite to the moon. So, anybody else feeling the pull?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• OMG I got a migraine as the sun was going down. That's probably it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Maybe that's what was wrong with my next dor neighbor this afternoon. My aunt parked in the neighbor's spot at the condo complex just long enough to help me to the house because there was a ton of ice in my boyfriend's spot in the shadow of a brick wall, and I'm blind. The neighbor came storming out of her condo, squawking about how she was going to call the tow truck, even though my aunt promised she would just walk with me to the door and then move the car. Finally my aunt told her to go inside and call, since she'd have the car moved before the neighbor finished talking to the tow company anyway. The woman got in her truck--it was her boyfriend's spot my aunt was in, and he wouldn't be home from his job teaching scool for ages anyway--and took off. Maybe it was the moon ...
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Yeah, that's nuts! Has she ever been crazy like that before?
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Do not know about the moon, but very much down in the dumps until about 4pm
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• sounds like my daughter last tuesday
    woke like you described, did not get her to school until 10:30
    first time this year that she was not at school right on time at least
    i brought me back to how she used to be most of the time (year ago)
    she gets like this before full moon, and day or two after full, she is at her best
    Anonymous

She's never been very friendly, but this was the first time I've known her to go off the deep end.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Mercury is also in retrograde so communication will also likely be off for a lot of people, as well as flaring tempers.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• DD went nuts today. She burst into tears no matter what was said.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 4:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I had a good day yesterday. I mean, my kids got a bit on my nerves but, that's normal.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I haven't slept for the past two nights. I was aware of the full moon, and it usually messes with my sleep:/
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 26, 2013