Whats for dinner tonight ladies?

We are having chili. mmmmmm

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg i havent had chili in soo long...send me some :).... im not sure what i am going to make, the hubs is working all night till the morning so probably just something simple for me and the baby...maybe grilled chesses and some veggies...lol (dont cook when the hubs isnt home)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my husband is making roasted chicken with potatoes carrots and onions and stuffed tomatoes
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Velvet shrimp pasta and veggies.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• The hubby's taking me out tonight since we couldn't go yesterday. We are going to the Hard Rock Cafe... 5 years ago yesterday that is where he gave me a promise ring and promised to be my husband and the father of my babies one day and love me until he died. Needless to say he's kept that promise :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Chicken strips dipped in flour and breadcrumb mixture, and roasted carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, and red potatoes
    Anonymous

• I'm making stir fry.... And then for dessert I'm making Raspberry Tirmisu Trifle, yummmm It's Sunday so they get a treat...
    Anonymous

• Steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, corn
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mexican food. Wet Burritos, rice, beans and nachos

Answer by gemgem at 5:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Barbque chicken thighs and legs. Yellow rice california frozen vegetables and baked mac and cheese. I ate already but the kids haven't. They were to busy playing the WII but was told to go outside and play since its a nice day.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Thanks for the idea, I think Im gonna make bbq chicken too.
    chicanomama

Answer by chicanomama at 5:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2009