STOP! and listen please...:-)

I promise you its not another one of those "Im throwing up, my periods late and my boobs hurt but i havnt taken a test yet... am i pregnant??" lol just read please...

I think i may have some kind of hormonal imbalance but i have a few questions about this. I am 22 years old so i do not see how this could be possible because this usually happens with women who are going through menopause. But I did just have my youngest daughter 8 months ago so maybe that is why i am having issues with my hormones but here are my symptoms and maybe if you have experienced a hormonal imbalance before you can help me!

Symptoms include:
Start of Yeast infection 3 days ago, now better
Easily irritated
Crying easily
Period Jan. 27-31st (normal) then 2 weeks later started again Feb. 14-16 (very light, brown with some red)
Mild cramping with some sharp pains on sides (probably due to dehydration, i need to drink more water!)
Heartburn (i never have this issue, didnt know if it could possibly be hormone related as pregnant women do experience heartburn)

I know these symptoms do sound similiar to pregnancy but i already ruled that one out cuz i took a test today and it was negative. So now my next thing is hormonal imbalance. Once this snow storm passes i do plan to see a doctor but i wanted to talk about it with any of you ladies out there who have experience having a Hormone imbalance and what your symptoms were.

Thanks ladies!! =]]

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2013 in Health

• Your hormones could still be out of whack from your pregnancy, or if you're on birth control. It's probably worth a trip to your gynecologist like you planned on. GL!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• What kind of birth control are you on?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:36 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Could just be hormons. Don't san NO about pregnancy yet. You could be.

Answer by louise2 at 6:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• san=say

Answer by louise2 at 8:00 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Also if you are breastfeeding your cycle might not come back exactly as it was before. If you didn't have a period for 8 months then this could just be your body trying to get back on track. Because of the extra cycle your hormones will be out of whack. As for the cramps, I don't have any suggestions besides asking your Dr. Heartburn - I ended up developing a sensitivity to certain foods over time (probably had nothing to do with pregnancy for me) and now there are a few foods that I try to avoid.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Not breastfeeding and not on any kind of birth control andhave not taken any kind of birth control in over two years

Thanks for your comments ladies!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• It almost sounds like an ovarian cyst in some ways... pain in side, weird periods, hormones out of whack... I used to get those a lot. some were easy to handle, and would just burst on their own. Owie! But not a major deal. One of them required surgery, but that is rare.

Talk to your doctor about it... GL
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• eeek thats scary!!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I was going to say ovarian cyst as well, but you are having sex unprotected correct? Might want to go get a test, and if the pain persisits, you might have an eptopic, good luck and this is the best may I may I not or what could it be question I have ever seen, LOL!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 5:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I didn't mean to scare you. A lot of women get ovarian cysts and never really know it. A weird pain in one side that suddenly goes away. Take some Advil and your good. But other cysts can get bigger, and cause issues. The only way to know is to have a doctor check it out. But, its not a huge scary deal.... Promise.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2013