OMG!! I lost my wedding ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot find it anywhere!! I never take it off! It fell off my finger!! Oh he is gonna kill me!! What do I do?!? Holy shit...hes gonna flip, then he will chop uo my body into tiny little pieces, put me in the back yard and plant roses over my using my body as fertilzer!! Ok, so I watch to many Mafia movies..lol But damn it I cannot believe I lost it!!!!! I loved it!  crying mini

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• Retrace your steps. Stay calm. Where was the last place you saw it or felt it on your finger? Did you do laundry? Could it have gotten mixed in with the clothes when you washed, dryer or folded them? Make a bed? Feel around the sheets and pillows. Look under the couch, It could have rolled. Just remain calm. I always ask an angel to help me find stuff. Not sure if it's real but I have found a lot of stuff that way!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:48 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I did all that! It may be in my dd's room, but she is sleeping and I dare not wake her up!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Have you left the house since you lost it? Tell him not to make you into fertilizer just yet; the ring may turn up. *Smile.*

St. Anthony is the patron saint of lost things. My Catholic grandma used to encourage me to ask him for help finding stuff. I don't know if I got divine help or not, but I've found a few important items after I asked ... couldn't hurt.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I do not have any other advice to offer, but I hope that you have been able to find it.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• If it just slipped off, it may be in something where your hands are between something- such as when you make a bed- so shake out all of your daughter's bedding, go through her toys- any place that you worked, especially your daughter's room since you haven't checked there yet. Check the sinks in case it came off when you were washing your hands, check your coat and any other pockets, check your purse.

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I hope you find it : /
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Check your daughters purse!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I really hope you find it. Maybe even try to call stores you were recently at. Did you check the bed covers?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Time to do some major cleaning. When I clean rooms I find things in weard places.

Answer by louise2 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Ha.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 9:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2013