I just kicked my 18yo SD's butt

in the gym!!! Not bad for a 45 yo Mom. LOL
She's visiting from Scotland and joined me and my trainer for a work out.
She kept up but it wasn't easy for her. :)

Can you run rings around your kids at something?

tessiedawg

Asked by tessiedawg at 10:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• bow downyou rock That's awesome!  Great job!  About the only thing I can do that my kids can't is flips off the diving board.  Front flips & back flips.  There was a day when I could do those on the ground, but found out the hard way when I'd reached the point of no longer having those abilities! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• hell no. My kids are the one's running rings around me while I am passed out in the middle.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Good job! My kids are still pretty young so there are a lot of things I can do better.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Lots of things. At 39 I can still lift my legs behind my head - I'm way more flexible that they are! Me and my 11 yo dd have a competition running on just dance 4, beating each other's high scores (used to be wii fit hula hoop, but she gave up on that). And I'm a much better swimmer than any of them. But they have their strengths too!

Answer by missanc at 11:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2013

• My daughter is still small, but I'll tell you what, she has ten times the energy I do, day or night!

Good job, Mama!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Swimming is the only thing I ever beat them doing. I was a competitive swimmer until I was 23. My oldest is a fish. He was swimming by age 3. Oddly my youngest can barely swim. It just didn't appeal to him. Put him on a Mountain Bike though and he'll whip your butt.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Awesome we are now evenly matched. This summer we cut trees down in the yard with an ax.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Pink after all of these storms, I feel in the sping we'll doing a lot of that LOL!
    tessiedawg

Comment by tessiedawg (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2013