• In the Spotlight:

what is wrong with me??

for some reason, i feel very achy (sorry for my spelling) very weak, my head hurts, all i want to do is sleep, i cant even walk!! everytime i walk i feel like i have to sit on something...... what is wrong with me??? i cant take it anymore!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• you could have caught a bug, or you could be anemic. You might want to go to the doc and get your iron levels checked. That or just up your intake of leafy greens, like spinach and kale, and other foods high in iron. Just make sure that you're not drinking milk with whatever you're eating, because calcium inhibits absorbtion.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• could be the flu
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Could it be Mono?
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 4:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• ...exactly my first thought Danishlady.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• what is mono????
    Anonymous

• you sound very sick. you really should go to the doctor or clinic don t mess around with your health. you should love yourself we care!!
    go concerned
    kathie167

Answer by kathie167 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I would rule out the flu first.
    I was having the same things happening to me, and I was just stressed, and depressed. I went to the doctors, and they ran test after test and couldnt find anything wrong with me, and then he started asking questions I really didnt think made since, but after a few times, I was told I had depression, and I started therapy and everything is ok now.
    Anonymous

• thank you kathie167!! your very sweet!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, please go to the dr. Just to be on the safe side....

PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 9:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• anemic is what comes to mind. you should start taking vitamins and see your doc, just in case its something worse. good luck i hope you start feeling better soon.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009