What would you say or do when your ds11 is spending way too much time in the bathroom?

Even though he says he's taking a dump then he'll take a shower...He's in there at least 45 mins. (Luckily we have 2 bathrooms) So I just let him be.
I'll ask him if he is alright he'll say yeah...I just tell him to make it quick stop messing around.

Thanks for reading!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• I don't say anything other than don't leave the bathroom a mess. Whatever he wants to do in there is fine by me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Leave him alone, he's probably rubbing one off.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• As long as he is doing what he says he is doing in there its not an issue.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I leave him (12) alone unless he has mentioned an upset stomach or something. I have two bathrooms so unless we are all sick and all need quick access I am ok with him taking time in the bathroom.
    If I found something in the bathroom that made me worry, I guess I would be more interested in his bathroom habbits.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Let him choke the chicken in peace

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• nothing, glad he is taking a shower, and doing whatever else, LOL!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 5:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Depends on how many times a day he is doing it. If it was more then once a day I would have a talk with him. Masterbating is one thing. But taking a shower every time he does it. Is a waist of water and money, My money not his.  We take showers once a day around here. 

Answer by louise2 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Masturbation is normal and healthy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Nothing. It's likely I don't want to know the details of what is going on in there. If he doesn't seem under the influence of anything and isn't hurt then its completely his business.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I would leave him be as long as he was not running the water for 45 minutes... in which case I would start setting a timer for his showers.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2013