How do you feel?

About all the crap on here. Is it necessary to bully someone, or constantly question there every statement.

I am so tired of all the nastiness.

Vent over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2013 in About CafeMom

• funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Pointing out an observation of a seemingly inconsistent anomaly is not the same as "bullying".

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• You take the bad with the good. Some are snarky and some are nice, most are some of each depending on question and how they feel that day.
    If someone is snarky I can just ignore them and go on or I can be nice any way or I can snark right back.
    I can play in a different area.
    I can choose not to open any of their posts.
    I can choose whether I let it get to me or not.

Wow! it all rests on my own shoulders.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Not crazy, people are getting caught in lie after lie after lie. Don't lie if you don't want to be called on it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• CM is now full of holier than thou, passive aggressive members who annoy the crap out of me. They can dish it out but they can't take it and they constantly whine and whine about the "bullies" here. Answers would be better for it if they all formed their own little Kumbaya group and fawned over each other somewhere else. Personalities like rocks, emoticon happy ( :P ) and boring.

If you think those last posts were bullying, you haven't been around very long. We used to have fun here. Now it's like a freaking United Methodist Women meeting. The only thing we're missing is punch.
    Anonymous

• Hi Ballad
    Anonymous

• I for one think that we are "playing" into the destruction of answers, Who was she, who is she, why do you post anon? I will be nasty and call out someone, I will be mean and disrespectful, I will say what I want no matter what the context.
    the whole thing is absurd, and people need to stop being butt hurt, and move on with the real world.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 5:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Welcome to the club. You just let it all bounce off you. Suck it up and move on type thing.

Answer by louise2 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PENIS
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I must be doing it wrong then because I am not seeing the bullying. I guess I don't venture into the killing fields. I've seen members questioning the identity of certain new members and anon posters, but I don't see that as bullying. Jmo. I haven't personally been as interested in CM for a couple of months, but that probably has more to do with the lack of activity when I am on here and other real life factors.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2013