my 7 month old

My 7 month old is at this point and i need her to get over it. She will scream if she sees me ewalk out of the room. She wont let anyone else hold her until I come back. I am moving and trying to move furniature and she is just screaming. Does anyone elses child do this.

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 4:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's a normal phase. It's separation anxiety. Try babycenter.com. They have a lot of ideas for this. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yep, they all go through it!!! Good luck!!! It's a very trying time!
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• yep! mine will be 8 mos this weekend and she does it all the time
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 5:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My son is 8 months and sometimes does this, not all the time. He goes to day care two days a week, plus my mom watches him the other week days if I need to work, so he is used to being without us.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my daughter just started this yesterday and yesterday she became 7 months old lol i dont know what to do either.
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 6:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• peek a boo is good for this behaver.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• of course.. they all do it.. its seperation anxiety.. babies dont know the difference between i'll be right back, or im going to the store be back later.. all they know is mommy is out of sight and they are bothered... sorry, but this will last for a month or more.. my son is in the worst part of it, but now that he's crawling/scooting, he follows me and knows exactly where im going..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 8:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2009