Are you ever tempted to really rip into someone...

but decide it's just not worth it, so you just shake your head & move on. It's so hard sometimes. I feel like a need a real pat on the back for ignoring some of the ugliness I've seen here. What about you? Has your self control been tested lately?!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2013 in About CafeMom

• You read my mind girl.......scary!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I think I have really mellowed out over the years. I remember when some of the other sections were busy, especially journals. Those would get way out of hand and I would debate all day. Somewhere along the way, I realized how much of my life I was wasting beating my head against the wall, writing well thought out arguments, only to have some idiot come along with "Your a cunt n your goin to hell".
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I'm mature enough to take a break from CM if I ever feel that way while on here.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I'm not on here enough to give two shits what people do, so no I haven't been tempted to rip into anyone lately... well except for that bitch in the Mercedes who honked at me today for something her bleach blond empty ass head did wrong. Not my problem she's too stupid to know the rules of the road... but I'm assuming that's not what people here are talking about (I always miss all the drama on here).
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Today. But I rather not be labeled a "troll" since that has been thrown out like crazy the last couple weeks. I am just keeping out of the fighting and not engaging in any of it.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I haven't "ripped" into someone here in a long time. Last I can remember was in Religious Debate and it was a vile excuse for a human being that thought blood bought her salvation. Anything I've done since is pretty much just making observations and calling it like I see it. If someone sees it as "nasty" or "rude" that's their problem and probably a reflection of their own self image, not mine.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• People think I say too much as it is. But there's a lot I don't say.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• I don't let this place get to me that much...
    I can only think of once? Probably 2 1/2 years ago around Christmas time - something about how I should not have a Christmas tree
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• Has your self control been tested lately?!

No, I address what needs address, ignore those not worth the bother, and ask what I want to ask. It would concern me if I were so emotionally invested in the conversations here, and I find it a sad statement that so many can't discuss or disagree without constant hyperbole and exaggeration and intentional ignorance. The persecution complexes around here lately are staggering.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2013

• It's not worth it...don't buy into the hormones and drama.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2013