Safe or not???

Im just curious if any of you have or take tylenol during pregnancy like for example if your sick for a week with bad headaches and sinus and you take two tylenol a day is that harmful to the baby? can it mess uo there liver not everyday either just when needed im scared someone please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• not that i know. i normally take four at a time (tylenol is the only thing i can ever take) when i was pregnant i dropped it to either two or three a day, depending on how bad the pain is. but i did that with all three of my kids and they are all healthy. they are 11, 8, and 6
    hope this helps
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• tylenol is considered safe and shouldn't harm your liver or baby when taken as directed. Emphasis on as directed .
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:12 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Nah. It shouldn't hurt anything. I took that when I was pg. My daughters are now 11 and 13. but if you have any doubt about it, talk to your doctor about any questions you have.
    mfagnan

Answer by mfagnan at 9:15 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Tylenol is always what the doctors recommend for pregnant women. Ask your doctor if you're worried, but I was told that was the best pain med to take.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2013