What's on the agenda of excitement for you today?

I get to measure my urine output for the next 24 hours.... Can't get much more fun that than! What about you?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:33 AM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Ooohhh, that DOES sound fun. Maybe I will do that too!

On my agenda today? Probably working out, trip to the grocery store and starting to clean out old toys from the kid's rooms. I really think I would rather be measuring my urine output.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:59 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• work, home, cook, clean guest room. I live such an exciting life.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I'm still on bed rest from an injury last week. I'm stir crazy! I at least have to load the dish washer today. That will probably take hours considering how slow I'm moving.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:51 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Laundry, work, pick up dau, help her w/ her HW, cook dinner & sleep! Repeat again tomorrow :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• hip hop cardio at 5:30

other than that...not much!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I'm headed out to the OB/GYN for my annual exam. Almost as exciting as your urine input count.
    After that I think I'll make a table runner for my coffee table or take a nap.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:22 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I am going to meet my husband for lunch. I always enjoy that. I have to make a bank deposit. I want to stop by the YMCA and check out their pool and hopefully sign us up. I have some paperwork that I need to drop off for my son's teacher and some that I have to fill out, then take back to his doctor. Tonight is a karate night, but my son said he doesn't really feel like going to day so I guess we're skipping it again. It sucks, but I think he's just really lost interest.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:52 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• LOL @ QM
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2013