Sick babies make for tired mommas.

My 1yo is sick as a dog, I was up until 6 am with her when daddy woke up and took a shift. I've had less then 3 hours of sleep. So. Tired.

My question is: who's drinking coffee and what's in it?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:57 AM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Food & Drink

• So sorry your little one is sick. :( I had my coffee already- & I always put sugar free Hazelnut creamer in it. Hope you are able to get some more rest. If it's any consolation, I have to go to work soon. *Hugs*

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I am. A splash of milk and a splash of vanilla creamer.

I hope baby feels better really soon and hope you get a nap or two in while baby is resting.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:01 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I hope your LO gets better really soon and remember to nap when she does, you both need it.

I dont drink coffee.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Yo.....and it's got White Chocolate Mocha creamer in in....
    Hope the little one feels better soon. My neighbor just had her son at the Doctor yesterday...turned out to be RSV. She got NO sleep the night before and forgot her older boy had an after school class and still needed to be picked up. If I hadn't reminded her the poor boy would have been stranded at the school until the office called them.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Coffee with hazelnut cream
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Aw, I hope the little one feels better! My coffee just had a smidge of sugar in it this morning. I used to like it black, but somehow when I was pregnant five years ago, I lost the taste for it and had to start adding sugar. No milk, though, bleh!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2013