How was your Valentine?

I'm just curious. Mines was OKAY. Nothing perfect.

mommatime78

Asked by mommatime78 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• it was nice. it was also our 2 year wedding anniversary. we helped some friends move and then he took me to a seafood restaurant and we came home and relaxed.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• it was great. we went to a place called Dos Margaritas. Then we just "took a drive" all around Nashville and surrounding areas. Then we went back to his house had awesome sex and then we laid around and watched a movie or two.
    IWannaLoveAgain

Answer by IWannaLoveAgain at 6:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• mine was like x-mas day for me. he didnt want to go with the traditional ways everyone else does, b/c its the same every year. so i got alot of nice stuff this time.
    Anonymous

• Mine was HORRIBLE!! He never even acknowlaged it was V-day, never said I love you, Happy V day, NOTHING.... not a hug not a card NOTHING!! I got him a gift and he never even said thank you he opened it this morning and walked out the door!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• mine stunk. early moring 2 am we were hanging out with dh friends. and then during the day we hung out with my cousin that got dumped bout a week ago so she wouldnt feel lonley. NO SEX NO I LOVE YOUS NOTHING SWEET OR WORTH REMEMBERING
    eddysmommy

Answer by eddysmommy at 7:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mine was deliciously carnal.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i had awesome sex and wore lingerae for the first time. it was fun
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 8:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Our Valentine's day was wonderful. A dozen roses, box of See's candy and a card with a romantic note inside. I adore him!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mine was absolutely wonderful. My SO woke me up with a "Happy Valentines Day. I love you. Will you be my Valentine forever"? Sooo sweet, followed by awesome sex, a dozen red roses, a box of candy, a huge stuffed teddy bear, a card, a gigantic balloon that sings and dinner out at a steakhouse we both love. All in all.... GREAT DAY!!!!
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2009