if you could...

if you could travel back in time to visit your younger self (at any age you choose) what advice would you give yourself?
i would visit my teenage years and tell myself: the things that look like the most fun-are really really stupid. school really is important. the guy that i thought i would spend my life with-its not gonna work out but i will survive and meet someone that i KNOW i will spend my life with. lol :D

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would got back to like 13. Tell her to stay at home and finish school and don't get pregnant at 17. I was a very rebellious teen. So I would have a lot of stuff to tell her.

Answer by louise2 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i wouldnt travel back at all!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I would go back to when I was about 20 years old and was dating my exboyfriend. I would tell her "It doesn't get any better babe, just gets worse" ...

But I wouldn't take back that part of my life. I learned a lot about myself, what I want in a man and more importantly what I DONT want in a man.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I have made a lot of mistakes--- but I couldn't change any one thing because if I did I wouldn't have the children or the life that I have now.
    I am in a good place now.
    I do wish that I understood how important school was back then. But I have it now
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'd go back to 12 and start off on the right track to a lot of stuff. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I would go back to when I was a teenager and told my dad I hated him. I would tell myself not to say it because it is extremely hurtful and you will understand when you are older.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• USE A CONDOM!

lmao. I mean, I love my daughter and all...but I really would have preferred to wait till later to have her.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i would go back to my 19 year old self & tell her to slow down on the food. show her how fat i was going to get if i didnt work out some, eat less junk, & stop stressing out over every little thing.

i went from 125 to 225 in 4 years (18-22). its my only regret.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I think I would travel back and tell myself to save more money. I think I would also tell myself to maybe think about going into something different than what I got my 2 yr degree in. Not that I do not like my degree or what I am doing now but for the same amt. of time that it took to get that degree I could have went into something maybe medical and be making more money. Either that or go into teaching.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• oh yeah and tell myself to slow down on the eating!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:57 AM on Feb. 16, 2009