What are you cleaning today?

I got a new washer & dryer on Monday, so for the 2nd day I'm doing as much laundry as I can (I got a little backed up over the weekend). DH put my new microwave in last night which made me realize this morning that my stove was looking gross in comparison, so I took the top all apart and I'm cleaning that from top to bottom. I think I'll give the dog a bath and wash all her blankets/bedding etc. Not sure what else I'll do, before I have to go to work.

idareyou

Asked by idareyou at 11:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I need to get a washer and dryer. I am so sick of going to the laundromat. Such a hassle. I think I'll try to tackle the dishes tonight. I usually do them at night so I won't have any in the morning but I got caught up last night with other things. I think tomorrow night I'll sweep and mop the bathrooms, change the trash can, wipe down the counters and give the tubs a good scrubbing. Been having bad weather and it just makes you feel "blah" and not want to do anything.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:37 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• when you're done w/ all that can you stop by & drop off some motivation for me??? Seems you have more than enough to go around.. lol.. I have dishes, laundry, straightening up, & a few other things to do before I head into work, myself... just can't seem to get my rear in gear & get it all done..... UGH!!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I've scrubbed and pitched off of 3 shelves in the kitchen that kept collecting trash and I've cleaned around the computer area. In all I've take a huge trash bag & 2 boxes of trash out of just these 2 areas. Next I'm working on all the drawers. I've been in a deep cleaning mood and figure I'd better keep going while I'm in the mood. Hard to believe how much trash piles up and not even know it.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I might wash my hair today.

Blah. I went batshit on the kitchen floor yesterday. It's never been so clean. Well until my SO got home.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Bugz, I couldn't imagine - I've always had my own, always. My dryer died and DH said to just get a whole new set now. It's a nice sunny day here finally, I think that's part of why once I started, I just kept going!

I might grab some trash bags and start tossing stuff too...and bag up clothes to donate...
    idareyou

Comment by idareyou (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I'm fighting the never-ending battle against clutter!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Various little things
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2013