35 weeks pregnant and in some pain

i am 35 weeks pregnant... i woke up with a really tight but painful feeling in my upper-middle stomach. they have been on and off and im not sure really what they are. they are not consistant but when they come they hurt pretty bad. and last between a minute-3 minutes. can someone give me some insight?

lilipregobaby

Asked by lilipregobaby at 6:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like contractions to me. they can feel different for every person. get a pen and paper and start writing down what time your getting them and how long they last. this was you have an idea if its labor. it could just be false labor thats why tracking them is your best bet. if they get intense and close call the doc and let them know
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Its possible you are going into labor, I agree with panda keep track and good luck:)
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 6:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2009