Would you ever do business with a member of WBC?

Like if you were a sign maker store or a shirt maker.

I also found this in the stir, yes i know but this video is awesome

Man harsasses WBC members

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not if I could help it but it would depend on company policies. I might have to do it but I"d be muttering profane things about them under my breath.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• absolutely not. private business owners have the right to refuse sale to anyone. we see it all the time "dress shop owner refuses sale to lesbian bride" "cake maker refuses sale to black person" etc etc. if that's perfectly acceptable to do, then you bet your ass i'd tell the WBC member to go fuck themselves. (in a polite business manner)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Course that's only if I really needed my job....if I didn't need my job well....I'd get fired.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 27, 2013

• If I owned the Company, no I would not.
    If I just worked there, I would alter their signs, "accidentally" of course.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I don't think anyone deserves harrasement. It's hypocritical to complain that they do it and then do it to them.
    Personally, I wouldn't do business with them. I'm thinking in my own particular situation where I don't have a boss to answer to and I can decide who I cater to. And no, I wouldn't offer my services to them, not with their attitude of carrying "G-d hates Jews" all over the place.
    But I wouldn't harrass them either. Honestly, the best to deal with these people is to ignore them. the more attention they get, the nastier they become.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Notin the situations you discribe, but many of us may have dealst with the companies that have WBC member as CEOs or workers and we will never know.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• No, if it was my private business then I'd deny them. Of course, I'd fear a law suit though.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• No, I wouldn't. I despise them and everything they supposedly stand for. I would refuse to do business with them, and if I worked for someone else, I'd rather quit or be fired. And as for a lawsuit? Ha! Sue me, please! I'll gladly go into court and explain why I refused to do business with you.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I would. I'd sell them the most ENORMOUS Butt Plugs I could find, with NO LUBE!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I wouldn't want to, but here's the catch. Companies have been sued and lost for refusing business to gays, blacks, women, etc. Private businesses are still bound by law. If they could demonstrate they were refused service due to their religion, that's handing them a huge lawsuit they could actually win. The better option is to advertise why your business is not something they would choose to use in the first place - advertise gay friendly policies, they won't call in the first place.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2013