Did anyone here have sex every night/every two nights to try to conceive with success?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I did. I was due to ovulate on the 5th of december, so we started having sex every other night from November 30th, until around the 8th of December. We are currently pregnant, 12 weeks along! So it did work!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• everyother it keeps the sperm count higher.
    Anonymous

• We tried it for a few months but it never worked. It finally happened when I gave up and did my best not to think about getting pregnant.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Well... my fiance and I were trying to conceive. So we started by having sex every night... then after about a month we went to every two or three nights, and about 2 weeks later, there was two pink lines... However, now that there is a baby that he oh wanted oh so badly, he's called off the wedding, the engagement, the relationship, and left...
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 12:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2009