So how does this work??

Ive had two periods this month, so which one do i go off of to expect my next period??

I had my period January 27-31st that was an actual period then 2 1/2 weeks later on Feb. 14-16 i had a light period. Today is February 27, so should i expect my period this week since my heaviest "real" period was January 27? Or should i go off of the Feb. 14th date and expect my next period around that time in March? Ive never had this happen before! My periods have always been regular, im not on any bc so that is not an issue with my period i just naturally am pretty right on when it comes to my cycle so idk when to expect it and i just didnt know if this had happened to anyone before and when did you start yours next?

Advice please =]] thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Health

• go off the last one.
    My periods use to be regular then I started getting them every 2-3 weeks. That's when my OB GYN did a procedure to stop my periods. (Only recommended if you're done having kids)
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• How old are you? Is it that important to know exactly? You more then likly have a period next months.

Answer by louise2 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• is it possible you are pregnant?
    maybe the light one was implantation bleed

pee on a stick
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• How old are you. I started menapuse at 36 because of the same thing Im almost 40 and its gotten worse trying some hormones if that doesnt work having a hysterectomy because its becoming sverly painful as well go see your DR
    sally1973

Answer by sally1973 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Im 22
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2013