Odd thing just happened, but don't know what to do? Involving my parent's phone-

My parent's phone is broken, and the only way they can answer it is when they are in the car. I just called them, and heard other people in the car, it was like 3 guys, saying let's see if we can get this up to 140 mph? I listened for about 10 minutes, the radio was blaring, I then hung up and called my brother. He is staying at a hotel with my parents, I think the valet people are driving around in my parents new SUV!
I hope they are okay, while he was on the phone with me, he went to thier room, but no answer.
Makes me a bit nervous, they are in Miami, and elderly, but don't think they are!

I didn't know where to put this, and he hasn't called me back yet, so I am now more nervous!

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 1:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• Do they have On Star? have them trace the car..
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I would keep calling the phone back for the car- record the answer- call the hotel front desk and request the vehicle.

No SUV can get up to 140mph.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Have your brother go to the desk & tell the Manager to check if their keys are at the Valet station.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• If I was him I would go demand my car back ASAP. Start keeping track on the mileage.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• LOL, that is what I thought! but it was clearly 3 males, now the phone is going straight to voicemail, and I don't have the name of the hotel, and my damn brother won't answer the phone, I am starting to panic a bit.
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I am sure they do have OnStar, they just purchased the car less than a week ago, I am giving him 20 more minutes to call me back, then I might call the police? IDK or the dealership they bought the car from? It is not like him not to return my phone call, so who knows?
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Feb. 27, 2013