Did anyone here have sex every night/every two nights to try to conceive with success?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did it every night. For a month and got pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• The first month of trying we had sex about every day. The next month we tried every other day and I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• We did every two nights. I believe that is what is recommended by most fertility experts. I would aim for the day after you have positive ovulation results (if you're testing your LH rise), and it's often a good idea to skip a day to build up sperm even if your partner doesn't have a low sperm count.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 6:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Every time a man ejaculates he starts producing new spem immediately, it takes about 30 hrs for the new sperm to mature, which gives the sperm more strength to swim, that is why it is recommended to do it every other day,

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060717110738AA6XcWX
    vickiathome

Answer by vickiathome at 6:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• they say that 50% of women get pregnant within 3 months of stopping birth control. i have been trying to avoid having sex but not working out well cause i want a december baby. and according to the due date calendar i have to have my next period which will put me at dec 4. i want it to me dec 3 husband birthday. anyway it's highly successful if you have that much sex and are fertile. you could buy an ovulation test to help you find the best times to have sex. i did but won't use til next month. good luck.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• the first month of trying we did it every other day and no luck. This month we varied from every other day to every day. we will find out in 2 weeks if it worked. I think it varies from couple to couple.
    Good luck!
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2009