Parents with school age kids

What do you do for your "Me Time" when your children are in school?

mfagnan

Asked by mfagnan at 2:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Only three of mine are in school so nothing!!! Me time is non existent in my life
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I like to either watch a good movie curled up on the couch, go walking/shopping, and of course clean the house because it's the best time to do so when the kiddos are at school while jamming out to my favorite music.
    mfagnan

Comment by mfagnan (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• One is in school the other is not. During nap time I have to study or do school work. There is no "me time".
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I homeschool, so I don't have "me time" while they're in school. My "me time" comes after they're in bed at night. Usually I watch a little TV, maybe a movie, depending on the night. I read, too. I used to take the laptop to bed with me and do some work, but I decided I needed to make my "me time" actually about "me" and not about work. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Hang out on CM. Sometimes go shopping with a friend.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Go to the gym. Take a shower without the constant "Mom! Mom! Momma!! Mommyyyyyyy!!!!"
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• my oldest is in school, my youngest is not so i don't have me time...well unless you count the drive i take to my college classes and back, but i'm only gone from my kids for 8-10 hours a week.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2013