Why does this guy not want me to lose weight?

He said I was ok just need to lose my belly, I lost weight for health reason, So when I lost 25 pounds he said I lost to much weight but I look good just little, Im 5"2 149 pounds small frame only thing big on me is my breast 38 D. Do you think I look funny or he just dont like me smaller?

realsexylady

Asked by realsexylady at 2:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Health

• He's trying to tell you, you look fine.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Some men like bigger women, just like some women like thin men, muscular men, big men etc.
    If your goal was for health reasons then don't worry about what he thinks as long as you re healthy and you are happy with you.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Your bmi is still in the overweight range. I don't know why you would look funny. I'm 5'2", 120 lbs with a D cup.
    Some guys like big girls, some guys like little girls, just a personal thing but he should understand that your health is most important.

Answer by missanc at 2:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Just my opinion here, ok. Don't freak out. 5'2" 149lbs. Is still big I think. Some one with a small frame should weigh no more the 121lb Ideal weight. He must like big women if he says you lost to much weight.

Answer by louise2 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• He is saying he likes you the way you are. He is supporting you the best way he knows how.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• have you asked him why he said you lost too much?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• He's probably trying to pay you a compliment, or to tell you he isn't worried about what you weigh. I'm close to your size and want to lose between 25 and 30 pounds, but it's mostly for health reasons.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Cuz YOU are a real sexy lady.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• He likes your boobs and doesn't want them to get any smaller
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I have come to realize that alot of guys like a little more meat on their girls. Thats what mine always tells me. They dont always want a 100 pound skinny girl My guy does not find the skeleton look attractive at all
    sally1973

Answer by sally1973 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2013