Okay parents have come back to the hotel-

My Dad and Mom just showed back up, the car is shut off, and is somewhere about 20 miles from the hotel. Mom and Dad are safe, they went to lunch and then out for drinks, they had no clue the car was even missing!
The 2 valet guys have not came back to the hotel, the car has to go to the impound lot, so I am guessing the hotel will pay for them to get it out?
Thank the lord they are all okay! My brother is like, another vacation down the drain, LOL! I told them to ask for free hotel or something, but thank goodness nobody kidnapped them!

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 3:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• He needs to call the police and get them charged with theft if a vehicle. Who knows how many times these guys have done it. This is just the first time they were caught.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Well I am glad this hads turned out alright.
    I would insist that they pay the impound and any expenses (including a rental) that have been incurred due to this incident. I would also insist that they either pay for the room as well or give you a voucher for a stay at another time in any of the affiliate hotels.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Very good to hear. I would make sure those valets don't have their job.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I'm glad they're okay! They should get free hotel, at the very least.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Glad they are ok!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 3:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• such excitement!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2013