Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 Bumps

Please help my family ladies...if you live near wentzville missouri can you please help us find a two bdrm place for rent...details why i need help inside adult content

i have tried online but im in iowa and most people dont bother adding that stuff anywhere except putting a sign out for locals. i even tried craigslist! if you know of or have something plz post where and numbers here i need to move to wentzville bcz my work and i cant leave my husband and kids here without me. please help me ladies!!!

Answer Question

Asked by mamide02ninas at 3:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Money & Work

Level 17 (4,224 Credits)
Answers (24)
  • Don't just look on Craigslist... put a WANTED ad up.

    Answer by anestheticsex at 3:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • check local property management companies

    Answer by staciandababy at 3:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • Call a local Real Estate Office in that town & they will help you find one.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2013


    Answer by DJDNY at 3:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • they cant help because my husband is illegal :(

    Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • How did you marry then?

    Answer by staciandababy at 3:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • If you're legal and you married him, he should now be too.

    Check the internet & see if you can find an apartment relocation service, they won't charge you.

    Answer by 3libras at 3:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • Why do you need to move? I would suggest getting a by the week hotel, when you first arrive, Craigslist in Saint Louis, should provide plenty of places for you all to go, if your husband is illegal, how did you get married, or did his parents bring him here when he was young? There is now a law that will provide him ability to stay, and I would suggest you contact the Dept. of Immigration.
    Do you work? Most likely no one will rent to you without a background check.
    Wentzville is a very small suburb of Saint Louis, my ex-husband is from there, but everyone knows everyone kind of thing, I am curious to know WHY that is where you need to re-locate at?

    Answer by jerseydiva at 4:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • i know the laws about him being here and our marriage and all but thank you we have a lawyer working on getting him legal but most places want him to have a social in order to live on the property

    Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

  • Missouri is very strict on illegals and rentals. If you do not check ( which goes along with the credit check) or willfully rent to an illegal you are subject to some horrific fines.

    Answer by Dardenella at 4:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.