April Fools is fast approaching, do you have anything planned?

Who do you want to prank?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I am going to tell my DH I am pregnant. (Remeber I am 51 and he is 49)

Answer by louise2 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Someone posted a few weeks ago a recipe for "fake" chocolate chip cookies made with mashed potatoes and black beans. Already talked to DH about making a batch for DS.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Nope, I am not good at pranks
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Nothing planned yet. It falls right in the middle of spring break this year so that should make it a bit more fun. We're not big on practical jokes so I'm thinking dinner will be something April Fools' themed.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Nope, I hate the holiday. My dad decided it would be a good thing one year to trick me by laying in the driveway where I would trip over him and pretend he'd had a heart attack. I was scared to death. I stopped to check him, and he stayed really still and held his breath, but I knew where to feel for a pulse. I was so pissed! Then he did that a few more times, and I always stopped and checked because I was afraid the one time I didn't, it would be real and I'd never manage to live with myself afterward. Another year he drove up behind me while I was walking on a street with no sidewalk and bumped me, albeit very gently, with his truck. I dove into the bushes and was so freaked out I could hardly stand up again. I think practical jokes suck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I owe my mom & my dau a good prank. I think I'm gonna get a fake mouse & put it in the box of cereal for my dau. I'm still thinking of what I can do to my mom. She's played some good ones on me- and 1 was not even on April Fools day.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Nope! I think would be kind of mean to prank my kids.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2013