Have you ever got in a very uncomfortible situation?

I did! It was a while ago, I was like 17 or so. Me and my mom whent to get new phones. So I found one of those "smart phones" that I liked and I wanted to see how it works, so the guy(sales person) at the store says that he has the same phone and gives it to me to check it out...I was a very confusing phone! So somehow I opened his pictures(I think I pressed one of those shortcut buttons)
And there were naked pictures of some girl and him, Damn I was so embaresed!
So im standing there with this guy few steps from me and my mom not too far, and I have no idea how to close it...

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been plenty of times and hurried up and got out of that situation quickly.

Answer by louise2 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yes.... oh a similar one.

I was at the library using their internet one day (years back before I got my own computer) - and I went onto a website that diretly linked me to a HARDCORE porn website and it would not let me close the window or back out of it!!

So there I was , infront of the whole library - seemingly just checking out some porn. AGGHHHHHH!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm LMAO at this. I didnt know at the time, so I'm not sure if this actually counts as a uncomfortable situation, and sorry if this offends anyone.. But We bought a car from some people we didnt know, when we got to my exMIL's house we open the trunk and there sits a STACK of PlayGirl magazines.. so we're standing there like UUH about THAT with my exFIL and EXhusband, when on the first page- I was 16- sits an uncircumcised man.. I start going OMG WHATS WRONG WITH THAT??? And my ex starts laughing about it as I make a HUGE deal about it. YEARS later, I'm telling my exMIL about it, as she says her husband is uncircumcised... and he was standing right there beside me as I made this HUGE deal about how GROSS that looked and how GLAD i was that my exhusband (husband at the time) was circumcised.. haha after that i was like I bet he thought I was such an ass.. ha
    IWannaLoveAgain

Answer by IWannaLoveAgain at 7:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2009