Natural pageant

I signed my dd up for a natural pageant and I wanted to find out your experiences with pageants. There is no makeup for anyone under 13. It seems like a really nice pageant . She is not shy and very photogenic and am entering her in a optional contest also. She is 4. Thanks.

libramoon007

Asked by libramoon007 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in General Parenting

• IMO,those are never a good idea,natural or not

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I think it will be alot of fun and something very positive thing.
    Anonymous

• natural pageants are a whole other world compared to glitz, my dd has been in 2 natural (one at 15 months, she was 1st runner up) and one last year (she was 5) and she won princess :) they were natural. the experience was great! we're lucky though, didn't have to do anything to her hair but put a bow in it, it's naturally wavy so it's beautiful. she also won prettiest eyes and hair and most photogenic
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• josiesmommy00, that is great. where did you get the dress? how about shoes? how did you practice? can I ask how much you spent all together ect? did you have to travel far for the pageant?
    Anonymous

• got the dress as jc penney's, shoes too. didn't practice lol we just went with it. all together, the most recent one was about $300. the pageant was at the middle school, it's about a mile from my house :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2013

• Oh ok.thanks
    libramoon007

Comment by libramoon007 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2013