Would this raise suspicions?

i went on our tmobile acct today to see about an upgrade. my husband's acct is primary so on the very front page it lists all his activity. our new billing cycle just started 2 days ago. He already has over 100 mins used and 250+ texts!!!!!!!!!!!! I only had 51 texts and 30mins used.

this is a guy who claims he is SO BUSY working that he can't respond to me texts or talk to me during the day.

would this raise suspicion with you? we are already having major marriage issues so when i questioned him he got mad and said he didn't need the 3rd degree while we are trying to work on our marriage. he claims the texting is between us, his mom & sis (who live far away), and a few friends he listed (2 of which he works with).

Now, tmobile apparently has the option to download and view all messages but I am choosing not to do that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• VIEW ALL
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• The fact he got angry and defensive would make me suspicious.
    I'm guessing trust is one of the issues you are having problems with in the marriage.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I think you had reasonable questions for him concerning the bill. There's no reason he shouldn't answer them.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I would view all too. I would not want to sit around and worry about it. I would rather grab that bull by the horns and know for sure either way. Then if you find he is cheating, I would grab your dh by the balls and throw his skanky ass out. If there isn't anything bad, then you know for sure and can stop worrying about trusting him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Nope. My DH is in a job that causes him to be one the phone or text or conference the better part of the day and many times when he is at home as well.
    It also depends on the problems you are having and how this may or may not relate.
    Download the messages if it seems like something you need to know. Or ask him. Or don't.
    w I do not need to be concerned but I am not in your shoes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• download and view all messages

you will know one way or the other

if it turns out he was not up to something, you can work on your marriage with more trust

Anonymous

• trust, yes, i don't trust him. he has lied a lot about where he is and what he's doing but it was always related to pot use - not cheating. he did cheat on me though, 10 yrs ago, during our first few months of dating. so I know he has the capacity to lie to my face about that type of stuff. he really hates when i accuse him of things but i am just supposed to accept that he needs to work late or that he suddenly gets off at 9 when he should have been off at 7. crap like that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• staci - i don't want to view them right now... honestly i am scared to.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• The what ifs are worse than the truth IMO. They can go on forever anmaurice you crazy at least with truth you can decide what's best for you.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• what are you going to do with the info?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2013