Dodge Challenger or Prius????

I am in the market for a used car and cannot decide between the fun to drive sporty 2 door Challenger or the practical, gas saving Prius. I have a 5 year old son that I drive to school each day and can't decide if the fun aspect of the Challenger will make the 2 doors okay to deal with or if the Prius is better. Any advice?? Fun or practical?? (Yes I know about the Charger but not too interested in that one I don't think... but also a possibility)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2013 in General Parenting

• Challenger hands down
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Those are world's apart

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Corolla. Best car I ever owned and miss it. Great in snow, roomy, and had get up and go. But if the choice really is between the dodge and the prius, I would say prius. I just don't like dodge. Chevy is even worse.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Challenger
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Challenger-we have rented it a few times while on vacation and my DH really wants to get one he loves it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• I'm a SUV/4X4 kinda girl, so I wouldn't buy either..... No matter what you choose be sure to get a carfax report on them, look over the vehicle history report closely. Also a good thing to look at are the crash tests on both cars. There are a lot of them on youtube.... GL.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• Though I would take the challenger at this stage of my life in a heartbeat, I will tell you that two door will get very old very fast. Take the prius
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2013

• i would have to say dodge challanger.
    sarahbsquare

Answer by sarahbsquare at 12:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2013