Do you and your significant other ever fart in front of eachother?

(Not a weird fettish question I swear!!)

I just wonder, because me and my partner have been together for 6 years, and neither of us have ever farted in front of the other, we just wouldn't.

Do you? Or is that taboo in your relationship too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope we havent. if one slips we get embrassed.
    Anonymous

• yup
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• That's messed up! lol. Of course we do! If you can't be comfortable enough to fart in front of each other then how oh how are you in love?
    Anonymous

• We are in love, very much in love. Just no in love with eachothers gas!
    Anonymous

• yeah we do, though not on purpose :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 7:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I have been married for just about 14 years and I don't do it. I just don't think its good etiquette but accidents do happen. DH tries not to out of courtesy for me, but he has more stomach issues and when hes eaten something rank, its awful. He tries to step out of the room because he knows how sensitive my nose is...We also have 4 kids and our middle 2, who are 10 and 7 are open about it. They think its hilarious. I try to teach them discretion simply because its the right thing to do but accidents are okay. We love each other very much but we are mindful of each persons likes and dislikes and one of mine is farting purposely.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yes, yes & yes! We have contests to see whose smells the best & whom's is the loudest! Haha!
    Anonymous

• TMI, but he's plunged my poop. ;o) We are comfortable with each other. We've been through c-sections were he has showered me, changed my pads, wiped me etc etc. Farting is no biggie!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We take poos in front of each other. Why would I try to hide such a natural thing like passing gas from the person I spend most of my time with? That is silly.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• He FARTS I POOT! We let it rip and laugh and complain about it.
    Anonymous