Persistant pain

For the past 7 months I've had a very persistant pain in my left side, causing a lot of hospital visits. Its felt a lot like kidney stone pain, although it doesn't move. It is right below my ribcage on my back left side. I have had multiple tests, procedures, and even surgery to remove a cyst from my ovary hoping to solve the problem. My intestines and kidneys have been searched inside and out. I do have a 3mm stone in my kidney but the drs swear its not causing my pain. If it is stress related (I began my divorce 7 months ago, finished it in Dec) then what can I do to help it? I will always have stress from my ex because it is his mission to make me miserable using our children.

hotmama404

Asked by hotmama404 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Health

• Gallstones! A simple ultrasound can detect them. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I did like 5 ultrasounds and 3 ct scans. Nothing showed up except for the original kidney stone and ovarian cyst which I had removed already. Still in pain most days.
    hotmama404

Comment by hotmama404 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Have you spoken to a professional about your stress?

Also, could it be IBS? Intestinal problems are a beach!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:03 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Its not my intestines. Had them checked thoroughly. I can try a dr about stress when I get insurance again.
    hotmama404

Comment by hotmama404 (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2013