Will you be going outside today?

Yuck, it's so damn cold where I am. How is it where you are and will you be venturing outside?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Pretty mild here but gloomy. About 47 degrees. If we don't get rain later I'll be taking the baby out in the stroller to get my Son off the bus. If it rains we'll take the truck.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:35 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• probally not...the high is 48 and that's not even close to being warm enough for me
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• its 40 degrees today. I will let my kids go all bundled up while I watch from the kitchen window.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I had to briefly to get to work.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Cold. Wet. Yes.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:39 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I will on my lunch hour. Its in the 50s today, will change tomorrow so I will try to enjoy the hour of sunshine today.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Sadly, yes. Our basketball team is going to state. So they are having a pep rally at the courthouse. Only reason I'm going is because the entire school will walk 1.5 miles there and back. I want to make sure my child is safe crossing a major highway. She's only in kindergarten.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 11:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• It's in the 30's. Snowed this morning and now it is raining. Was out earlier taking DD to school and will be out later to pick her up and take her to gymnastics.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:42 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• high 40's- a bit windy
    I will be going out -only to go to pilates and zumba ( same place -one class starts about 10 min after the first ends)

I HATE the wind
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:44 AM on Feb. 28, 2013

• It will be in the mid 50s and I may go outside to rake some of the dead grass out so the new grass can grow in better.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:45 AM on Feb. 28, 2013