How is your day going?

I have so much writing and drawing to do today but for now just enjoying my day off from working out and playing on cafe mom how about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It's decent so far...
    My daughter decided to watch Auntie Mame with me for some reason, an actually liked it :)
    In a couple hours I will pick up my son and go to work out for a couple hours
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Ok. I couldn't stand my messy bedroom anymore, so I cleaned it from top to bottom. Gotta say that's a difficult task to do with broken ribs. It's so pretty now that I'm glad I did it.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 1:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• It's oaky so far. I am thinking of venturing into DS's room to start cleaning some of his old toys out. Not sure I should do that without someone knowing where I spent, just in case I can't find my way out. I might just have to wait for him to get home from school. Maybe I will just make a couple more burp cloths.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Eh, could be worse. I really should be cleaning, but instead watching DVR'ed shows and playing on the computer.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:40 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Not bad, not great either. My son started his new school this morning and I've been thinking about him all day. I know he'll like it there but the situation surrounding it is a bit hard to deal with. Work is not crazy today so can't complain there. Oh, and it's pay day and I've already paid the bills. That's always a great feeling lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Honestly, it's not a great day. Sometimes dealing with kids and dads and family s**t just sucks. We do what we have to do as moms, but it isn't always fun.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I didn't sleep for crap. I slept from 9am-1pm. I'm just waking up, and I'm trying to contact my hostess for tonight who I think is giving me the blow off. Her loss!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:51 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Crappy i started a new job been here two weeks and i may loss ot so kinda sad
    paigesmommy811

Answer by paigesmommy811 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• good so far got lots done , still so much more to do on Friday. Better now after ambulance made me go trough a red light, I tried going right and they where still behind me blaring for me to keep moving , it look like they did not know where they were going. Stressed me out.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2013