Local school is on lock down with children still inside, some one called in a bomb threat

They are asking parents NOT to go to the school. FUCK THAT! If my child was in the school you bet you ass I will be getting my ass there and pulling my child out, police or no police.
I don't care if they think its fake or not, why the hell chance it???

What would you do?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=24234203&nid=148&title=police-searching-for-caller-who-made-bomb-threats-to-provo-school&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-1

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Mama Bear would go get her cub, damn it!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• There is no doubt that I would be waiting outside the school. The police would not allow anyone to go inside. It would drive me crazy but I would wait until my child was in my arms.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:04 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Our school has been on lock down several times. Once when a crazy guy was on the loose in the neighborhood right after he shot someone down the street from the school. I wanted to go there, but I didn't. Cops were crawling all over the place and no one was going to be let in or out of the parking lot, let alone the school. We did finally get notice that we could come and pick up our children but that we would be escorted to a specific area and they would check ID when we signed them out. A similar thing happened when a student made threats of getting even with several students at my other dd's school. You want to be there, sure, but it's best not to get in the way.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Freak out! I'd want my baby too.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I would be at the school and up the ass of any official in my way.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:47 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Of course I'd WANT to run down there but even if I got down there I know they wouldn't let me into the school so I'd just be hanging around anyway. I'd want to be there once those doors open and the kids are released though. I doubt the police say that really expecting every parent to just sit at home though lol. Yeah right!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Go crazy I will be there in a heartbeat. I want my baby with me.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I'd be there in a heartbeat but I know I'd be risking a lot if I tried to get my child out while t hey were still on lockdown.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 1:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I understand why they do not want parents at the school but I would go and wait outside the area.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• id try to get to the school's area, but id know they'd never let me in. and even if i did get in would that really solve anything? if there was some danger would making a scene really solve anything...or would it make matters worse? id get as close to the school as allowed and wait for further instructions.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2013