Anyone know the websites I can use for school ratings?

I am trying to prove to my kids dad that the schools near my work are hell of a lot better then the one's my children are at (or will be going). So far he isn't so sure. My DD goes to the same grade school he went to and he said he turned out fine. My problem is the schools near my work have excellent ratings and the one's near where I live are very bad. I remember seeing this a few months a go when i was considering moving closer to my work but now I can't find it any where.
We rate the schools 1-10 here. I remember the district near my work were 7-9 and the one's where we live were 2-4.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in

• Greatschools.com
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Also I think trulia.com has a section to search schools and ratings in certain areas.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:36 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I've done that but it's not the right one I saw. I am linked them to him to show it. I just want my kids to have a better education.
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Thanks quinnmae! it was the greatschools.com one and I already used the trulia.com one and sent those links to him
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2013