Who is good at finding other CM-er's?

I had an order come across my website that I suspect of being fraudulent.
However, it's entirely possible that it was someone on here. I don't want to cancel it, but I don't want to aid someone in committing credit card fraud, either!
I have names, addresses (2 of them) and an email, and a phone number. How can I search for a member with this info?

I tried punching the email in search and that doesn't come up. I'm not a good stalker....

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 2:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I wouldn't process the order then. I'd send an email out stating that the order can not be placed due to inconsistent (or non-matching) info.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• This may help:  Reverse email look up

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• if they sent a message about no contacting them then I would think it was fraud.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• IDK, but I would think you have the name correct? Do a google search on the name, and see what comes up, I would also put the names into facebook, and see if they pop up!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Can you contact te credit card company and find out if there are any alerts and maybe they can help to be sure?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I would email the email you have and ask if they are from cafemom and if so what their screen name is so you can verify it more
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• There's 2 names- one billing, one shipping, and they are in 2 different states. California and Virgina... One is a full name, the other is initials- like JR Ewing (as an example).
    The other red flag is that this person sent a long email about not contacting them in any way.
    PartyGalAnne

Comment by PartyGalAnne (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Which address does the phone number belong to? Why not try calling it and see what you get?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Do you receive your money through Paypal? If so then send it to the verified address with delivery confirmation. Done.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Did you try typing the first and last name into the search here? That would be the only thing I'd know to do lol. Maybe they don't want you to contact them cuz they're embarrased of their dildos? Lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2013