• In the Spotlight:

drive you crazy...

what are some of the things that your Dh or S.O does that drives you crazy? (if you are single you can use a past experience)
mine would be: the toilet seat always gets left down or he misses (its like really-if you cant aim then sit down lol) or when we sleep, he throws his leg over me-which i hate. your turn...

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He is a self centered inconsiderate hypocritical A$$HOLE that needs to be honest with me and tell me he doesn't love me so we can both get on with life and stop ruining each others!! sorry had to vent!!

scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Puts his clothes in neat little piles on the floor instead of in the basket or the laundry room. I think he thinks that if its neat then it negates the fact that its on the floor...I tell him....hello? its still on the floor! LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• scaredmommy08, you sure your not married to my husband, lol.
    huntersmommy05

Answer by huntersmommy05 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Ohhh... I hate it when he throws his sweaty old nasty socks in the laundry inside-out! Like I'm gonna stick my hand in there and fix it. Yuk!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 8:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• The laundry basket is right out of the bathroom door, and he throws his clothes on the bedroom floor, it not only annoys me it down right PISSES me off!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Heck no I love everything about my perfect husband. Or maybe it is just the drugs I am taking. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Trails of laundry, soda cans, food wrappers and dishes all through the house. Sits on the computer from 6pm - midnight 5 or 6 nights a week. doesn't do a thing to help out around the house or with our son unless I ask. Shall I go on?
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2009