Since we're on the subject

One of the reason male accts end up getting reported is because they transition from asking sex questions to sending private messages to people who answer them. If it's likely that most of the outwardly open perv questions are women - how many of the pm's are also from women - not actually looking for a hook up, but trying to get people to say something they can use to bully or humiliate them later, either in the open on CM or between their group of friends on fb or in pm?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I'll be honest; that had never occurred to me but, now that it's out there, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised should that happen
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I have had people on here say something to me. Like they are writing everything down I say in here or something. Being crule about it.

Answer by louise2 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• creepy personal email stalkers- those i can see poofing (no matter what the gender)

but some guy that signs on and asks what would you do about___ ( your typical parent question)
    not reportable in my world
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:37 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• You know, after hearing about how a long standing member harassed at least 3 members (that I know of) on this site, I've come to the conclusion that anything is possible.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:39 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

I feel so out of the loop when I read stuff like this^^ Now my curiousity is killing me LOL!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• LOL, can't say or I'll be poofed!

She's no longer an official member though.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:53 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I feel so out of the loop when I read stuff like this^^ Now my curiousity is killing me LOL!

I pm'd you the reader's digest version
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Got it NP. Thanks:)
    And that is just crazy shit!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• was it something like this....

Anonymous

• Which sounds disturbingly like Montezuma's Revenge.

Which is appropriate.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2013