Did you know that the reason people commit crimes is because bible reading is banned in school?

if only we had forced all students to conform to bible studies regardless of their religious preference, so much violence could've been spared. *sarcasm*

Discuss

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Religious Debate

• I'm sorry I better not, I can't think of a single nice thing to say. LMFAO
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Bible thumper bull-shit propaganda. And, yes they like it in prison because the bible teaches blind obedience with no critical thought.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Oh, I thought it was because god has been removed from government. *eye roll*

People read the bible in prison b/c they know it will get them brownie points on the way to parole.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Not quite the same but, it "fits"

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:27 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• People who post this on fb get very pissed off when you point out the bible is still allowed in school and is even sitting in most school libraries to be checked out. I don't understand it, you'd think they'd be happy to hear it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:28 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• they're not happy to hear it because then they'd have to admit that they want it more than just allowed, but forced as reading material.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• If only it were that simple...
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• And when people did have to read the bible in school, there was no one in prison?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:18 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Wait, when was it declared banned reading material? I know plenty of students who still read it in school during their free time. Somehow I don't think it is that simple. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• uggg...i HATE HATE HATE that! im usually able to keep my cool but when it started making rounds on my FB friends' posts i lost it. its stupid, its wrong, and it makes ppl look like idiots.

its like saying "if we read more science books in school we'd have less prisoners"...it doesnt relate! stupid stupid stupid example and who ever created that card should have to wear a dunce cap & have their internet privileges revoked.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:09 PM on Feb. 28, 2013