Not a question...anonymous whining

I am very bummed about not having more children. I have 3 children, the youngest is 9 months and is a handful, I'm nearing 40, and financially it's just not feasible right now. My body is being a punk this month and playing games with me. Logically, I know I'm not pregnant, which is probably for the best, but I can't help but be disappointed. As difficult as it is, I enjoy being pregnant, and giving birth. The logical side of me would be terrified of being pregnant, while the emotional side would love it. Blech, this sucks! That's my vent. Carry on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, carrying and birthing is one thing as you know. Your work load would really jump if you had another. I don't know....having a big family is nice too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:38 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• feel your pain. when i got pregnant this last time i just "knew" it was menopause and actually mourned not being able to have anymore kids. but i remembered "father of the bride II" and took a test for sh*ts and giggles.
    he is just over a year- but i know when it does happen i will mourn no more babies. even if i dont want/ cant afford etc anymore
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I want another one and have been seriously trying for a month...I have 3... One set of twins...I hope I am pregnant! The joy?!!!
    IHeArTZoEy

Answer by IHeArTZoEy at 2:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2013

• I have 2. One is 5, and one will be 4 next month.... I want another. Finances suck right now, though. :(
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• I have one biological child who just turned five,and my boyfriend has two other kids from his previous marriage. He doesn' want another child. I do, and I feel like I' running out of time. There's no good compromise.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2013