Have you ever did anything stupid, knowing it was stupid but did it anyway?

The other night I decided to use Nair for my sides of my face and top lip this was recommended strictly for the face area.
Well stupid me I was out of the face stuff and found some leg & underarm stuff in the very back of the bathroom cabinet so I decided to use it ignoring the consequences...lol boy did I pay...lol
I put some on my face (like a beard looking)...lol OMG it began to sting & slightly burn but NO I wanted to suck it up and went ahead and left it on for 5 mins.
I use a warm washcloth to wipe it off and YES it worked great but my face was red then it got itchy and burning I wanted to scream I slightly wash the area and put some Cortizone10 yes! It helped but the next day my face was jacked up ( good thing I'm a SAHM )

Thanks for listening just wanted to share and vent...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Same thing happened to me with hair removal stuff I am allergic to something in it. Feel better. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Oops! You won't do that again! My sister waxes her lip...to each his own!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:01 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• I learned not to mess with my face when I was very young. I put my moms 24 hour lipstain all over my face and it did not come off. I washed my skin raw then tried rubbing alcohol and it worked but hurt BAD. If its not meant for my face I would not try it lol. I would say my mistakes are more so with life choices not beauty products.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Got married! (lol- I'm JK)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Yeah, I married him anyway....good thing there are divorces available!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Never mess with chemicals!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• When I was little I had some glittery nail polish and one day I decided I wanted glittery eye shadow but I didn't have any. Guess what my dumbass decided to use. Yeah. It hurt so freakin bad! I'm surprised I didn't do any serious damage.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• To answer your question, yes, I tend to do it regualrily just for fun.

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:15 PM on Feb. 28, 2013