Poofed answers

Does anyone know what the criteria is to get your question removed? If you've noticed them being poofed, what were they about? I've been on this site for ages but only seen one or two get removed but I don't know why. Well, I could understand if they are vulgar.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 8:17 PM on Feb. 28, 2013 in About CafeMom

• eally, really? REALLY!
    never seen any fucking cursing in answers, ever

That's the downside of Answers not having a separate set of rules. We have an obscenity filter, groups don't.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:46 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• this has been poofed

but other times not poofed and stays up forever

?

i know one member who hates this pic and she has stated on more than one occassion that she has reported me, she was proud of reporting me, i just shock my head (with a slight bit of pity of her)

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• i like number 8

.....Cursing is not allowed in public areas....

really, really? REALLY!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:59 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• you can post any kind of insulting diarrhea of the keyboard that you want- as long as you go anonymous. CM admins don't mind.

but if you make a spin off post about it- POOF! they'll slap your hand for talking bad about other members.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• The CafeMom Team strives to keep CafeMom free of inappropriate content. Here are some forms of content that should be reported:

• Unsolicited advertising (in journal posts, messages, photos). Advertising is permitted on profile pages.

• Slurs aimed at race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender or sexual orientation.

• Extremely graphic pictures, videos or text.

Make sure you understand the member and/or the post/message: Please take a moment to make sure that you have understood the intention of the member. Misunderstandings sometimes can make something appear to be inappropriate that might not be at all.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:21 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Ack, trying that last bit again: 

Know the Guidelines: Please review the CafeMom Community Guidelines before reporting any content. The expression of diverse opinions is an important part of CafeMom, so please make sure to only report content that breaks the CafeMom Guidelines.

NotPanicking

• Everything on that list or in those links is the criteria for being poofed. Then there's the unspoken one - if enough individual answers from a question are reported, the lazy ones will delete the entire question rather than keep deleting answers from it, even when it's not the OP's fault.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:22 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Pretty much if it goes against guidelines it's at risk of getting deleted. I sometimes wonder if its up the the particular admin's discretion. I have posted a picture of a man with camel toe, with parts leaking out the side of his shorts and was proofed and given a no-no note to not post nude pictures. I stand with the opinion that he was definitely not nude. The defense rests.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Basically, they have to be reported by someone, & an admin actually has to be working the site at the time, for a question to be poofed.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:23 PM on Feb. 28, 2013

• Basically, they have to be reported by someone, & it has to be a sunday, for a question to be poofed by a n_zi
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2013